Tuesday, January 20, 2009

RSS and Web 2.0

Wow! I never Knew anything about RSS before. I found it ever fascinating that we were able to put updates on our blogs that tell us when there has been any changes to a website that we like. Many websites have them and this is a great way to keep informed. I really like that you can have a lot of information from many different sites in one area, such as your blog, so that you do not have to go to many different sites to see what is going on. Plus, you do not have to check the site many times to see if anything new has come up because it will tell you at the location that you added the RSS. Also, what we learned in web 2.0 will be very helpful as a teacher. I never used things like this before so I think that being connected with many different teachers and seeing what they have to say about books and websites will help me out in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment